This is it folks – with the now completed ‘reset’ we are in theory playing our old familiar game of Big Brother with no more ‘coaches’ or ‘teams.’Â Last night Danielle won the Head of Household competition and will get to nominate two HGs for eviction.Â The feeds will be filled with dealing and scheming all day culminating in the nominations this evening.Â Want to see Big Brother with the new alliances forming and shaping up?Â Sign up for the free three day trial via this Big Brother Live Feeds trial LINK.
Initially last night after the competition ended I thought for sure Danielle would be going after Janelle, who she was mad at the last couple of days because she felt Janelle didn’t think she was a good player or stood a chance in an endurance competition.Â However it looks like a combination of suggestions by Dan, who wants to keep fellow coaches around a bit so they can pick off some newbies, and butt kissing by Janelle early this morning (she was up with Danielle in the HoH room from 4am to 4:30am BB time), it now looks like Danielle may nominate two newbies!
As of 9am Big Brother time – while all the Hgs are sleeping, Danielle is thinking of putting up Frank and Wil.Â I can’t say this is where things will end up but it is a possibility.Â Check back later and I will update the site when I know what the nominations are – OR – sign up for the Big Brother Live Feeds trial and watch it unfold for yourself!
If you are still up in the air on subscribing to the Big Brother Live Feeds, consider the following benefits. I personally have been a subscriber every year and think it is the best bang for your entertainment buck.
- 24 hour – 7 days a week of live feeds. Now the feeds are turned off for some competitions (not endurance!) but we always figure out how they turned out afterwards and we get to see them on the TV show.
- 5 cameras to pick from. Usually you have 2 cams on one part of the house and 2 more on another – pick the one you want to watch, or choose the “quad” cam and watch all four at once!
- Flashback – this is almost the best part, you can go back to ANY point in this season and watch what you missed – you just enter the date, time and camera and you are good to go! Season 13 included in case you want to see some of last year.
- Chat, and exclusive content on the Superpass site. They work hard for your business and you can watch exclusive live video shows with BB alum like Matt (BB12), Adam (BB13), Danielle (BB8/13), Rachel (BB12/13) and Chelsia (BB9).
- Mobile! Watch the feeds from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet. Its included for FREE this year (last year there was an extra charge).
- $10 in music a month from Real Rhapsody. You can usually pick up 12-15 songs if you buy them by the album like me (not valid for Canadian subscribers)!