The Big Brother live feeds are going strong! We’ve already had the first Power of Veto competition on Friday which was won by Shane and the first Power of Veto Ceremony was held on Sunday afternoon and it was not used – which we expected.
So either Frank or Kara will go home this Thursday as the second Hgs evicted, Jodi being the first.
The second episode will also air Sunday evening and on it the viewers will see the new ‘coach’s competition’ which was won by Mike Boogie, Boogie then giving an exemption from nomination to one of his team members (Ian), and then each Coach also having to pick one of their team to be a “Have Not” for the week. Finally the show will end with Willie Hantz nominating Kara and Frank.
If you are still up in the air on subscribing to the Big Brother Live Feeds, consider the following benefits. I personally have been a subscriber every year and think it is the best bang for your entertainment buck.
- 24 hour – 7 days a week of live feeds. Now the feeds are turned off for some competitions but we always figure out how they turned out afterwards and we get to see them on the TV show.
- 5 cameras to pick from. Usually you have 2 cams on one part of the house and 2 more on another – pick the one you want to watch, or choose the “quad” cam and watch all four at once!
- Flashback – this is almost the best part, you can go back to ANY point in this season or last and watch what you missed – you just enter the date, time and camera and you are good to go! Season 13 included in case you want to see some of last year.
- Chat, and exclusive content on the Superpass site. They work hard for your business and you can watch exclusive live video shows with BB alum like Matt (BB12), Adam (BB13), Danielle (BB8/13), Rachel (BB12/13) and Chelsia (BB9).
- Mobile! Watch the feeds from your phone or tablet. Its included for FREE this year (last year there was an extra charge).
- $10 in music a month from Real Rhapsody. You can usually pick up 12-15 songs if you buy them by the album like me!